Best Writing Courses & Classes 2021
Best Writing Courses & Classes 2021
Handwriting is a vital element in the development of several human talents, including alertness, focus, memory, organization, and methodology. Writing is a preliminary step for learning; without the development of basic psychomotor skills associated with writing, the child’s ability to absorb lessons and subject subjects will be weakened.
Failure to learn to write correctly can affect a child’s ability to read, creating difficulties in understanding the text as a whole, the context of words and phrases as well as spelling words in the text. Problems with writing, or lack of automatic control, also impair the child’s abilities and affect other skills.
Writing is a necessary skill for kids in today’s world. As parents, we all need to help our children develop the skills they will need for the rest of their lives, but many of us don’t consider how those skills will advance.
Are you a parent who wants to help your children improve their writing skills?
Here Are Best Online Writing Classes For Kids
1. Write Shop
If You Ask Yourself How to keep homeschool writing from becoming boring, How to teach the child who loves to write stories but hates to write essays, How to help kids organize their random thoughts, How exactly to set the foundation that writing is a process (how to do this with little kids and then how to fix a wrong outlook with older kids). Then this platform is Irreplaceable. WriteShop is one of the Top Online Writing Websites For Kids
WHY WRITE SHOP?
- WriteShop is an award-winning writing curriculum that has been equipping homeschooling families since 2001.
- WriteShop is a top curriculum choice among homeschooling families and a favorite of private schools.
- The step-by-step lessons in WriteShop will help your kids introduce and review the fundamentals of the writing process.
- WriteShop curriculum is adaptable for Children who can’t write independently yet.
- Resources for all ages, from kindergarten through high school
To explore each level, we invite you to download a FREE sample lesson.
1.WriteShop Primary ( GRADES K- 3)
The goal of WriteShop Primary is to make your child feel successful. Writing is made more enjoyable by the use of picture books, games, and crafts. If your child isn’t reading or writing, it’s time to get him or her started.
- Spelling practice games in Book B and Book C
- Oral activities for children who are not yet reading or writing
- Picture book suggestions for each lesson
- Crafty publishing ideas children love…… READ MORE
2.WriteShop Junior ( GRADES 3 – 6 )
This upper-elementary curriculum introduces children to the thrill of writing in a variety of genres, such as mysteries, science fiction stories, and nonfiction reports.
- Writing genres such as adventure, science fiction, mystery, personal narrative, and fables
- 5-paragraph writing (introduced toward the end of Book E and Book F)
- Fold-N-Go Grammar to reinforce key skills…READ MORE
3.WriteShop I and II ( TEENS )
Give teens a solid foundation in descriptive, informative, and narrative writing—while also teaching them how to self-edit.
- Students with learning disabilities, such as dyslexia or dysgraphia, can benefit from graphic organizers and step-by-step strategies.
- Solid writing foundation for 6th-10th graders using WriteShop I
- Advanced writing concepts for 8th-12th graders using WriteShop II
- Grammar is applied practically as students relate grammar to writing…READ MORE
2. Night ZooKeeper
We understand that teaching children to write effectively can be a challenging task for many homeschooling parents, So we provide you with this site to solve that problem.
Night ZooKeeper makes reading and writing amazingly fun for children
Grammar and structure skills are developed through puzzles and challenges.
Thousands of new words can be learned by engaging children in exciting, personalized activities and games.
- Writing creative stories
The children are challenged to apply what they have learned by writing stories, reports, and poems.
Ages: 6 – 12 years
Pricing: Selected Plan, $/Month
Night Zookeeper is a wonderful resource. It’s the best my children have ever used and the most motivating by far. They want to work on it all day!
Amelia, Parent of 7 & 9-year-old
3. Online Creative Writing Course for Children
This is the course for you if you’re looking for ways to improve your child’s writing skills. It’s created by Molly Ellson holds a First Class Honours degree in English Literature and has written for the likes of Dean Street Press. She is currently the assistant editor and a contributing writer at Enchanted Conversation: A Fairy Tale Magazine.
- Ideas and Inspiration
Learn some techniques for actively getting inspiration from almost anywhere.
- focus on surroundings.
See how using the five senses can completely change the mood of your writing.
- Point of View and Dialogue
Focus on how the writer’s point of view affects how a story is told.
- Plot and Structure
the significance of structuring and planning a story
- Learn how to edit and redraft your work, as well as how to examine your writing objectively.
DURATION: 6 weeks
Ages: 7 – 12 years
4 – The Ultimate Mystery Writing Course for Kids:(udemy)
In this course, kids will be able to write a satisfying, suspenseful mystery that will keep readers guessing and on the edge of their seats, how to use a tool called a “Story Mountain” to organize their ideas logically. By the end of the course, kids will learn how to write a character “Back Story”, and how to plan their chapters before beginning the drafting process.
Who this course is for:
- Children 8-12 years of age.
I’m interested in writing mysteries, and this is a perfect introduction. Very basic and inspirational. The teacher has a pleasant voice. That helps! )Thanks.
WordUpKids teach kids a simple writing process that makes writing easy and fun. WordUpKids teaches children how to write so that they can discover their inner genius. Private tutoring, public and in-home workshops, live online classes, and private lessons are all available.
kids will be able to organize their thoughts and express themselves in clear, rich sentences, their vocabulary and reading comprehension improves, and their teachers notice and appreciate the difference.
Time4Writing is a professional e-learning platform that focuses on teaching learners the fundamentals of writing through a variety of courses and tutorials. Learning to think, asking good questions, gaining confidence, and getting your thoughts out is all part of the writing process.
Time4Writing guides students through this process with computer-based lessons and teachers who have the credentials and passion to motivate and guide them through it. Applying writing to real-life allows students to express themselves and write more freely.
7. Creative writing for kids: write a spy story!
The instructor of the course Luke Richardson is an English teacher and writer. The course guides students through the process of writing their own spy stories in this compact and energetic course.
This course will get your child writing a thrilling spy story, whether as part of a home school curriculum, a back-to-school creative boost, or just for fun. Homeschooling can also be creative!
Who this course is for:
- Children aged (approximately) between 10 and 14.
- Or people looking to learn how to write creatively.
It was the best course ever! I loved how amazing they spoke and sometimes were funny. I learned quite a lot and I hope I can rate it 100\5! my hobby is writing- but this was just perfect! Especially when I am a real author myself.